For Retirees or Those Nearing Retirement
Date and Time:
January 25 or January 27, 2022
Registration begins at 5:45pm
19100 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92612
Don’t Get Stuck in the “Denial and Procrastination” Phase
America is about to experience one of the greatest inflationary periods in our nation’s history. We are living in a very dangerous financial time and the biggest risk right now is doing nothing.
You and a guest are invited to attend a very special presentation for local residents ages 58-78. This informative an entertaining event is by invitation only and fills up quickly.
Important topics that will be covered:
- Learn why you need a financial roadmap
- How to maximize Social Security Benefits for you and your spouse.
- Are financial vehicles like IRAs, 401(k)s, and other retirement accounts setting you up for a retirement disaster?
- How to reduce risk and avoid/minimize the next market crash.
- If you have recently become unemployed, learn about options for your 401(k) plan.
Seating is limited! Register now to guarantee your seat.
Visit https://www.yoursvp.com to register and use the code YECHEL, or call (833) 307-6204.