Ways to Help take Back Control of Your Financial Future
Date and Time:
August 3 or August 5, 2021
Registration begins at 5:45pm
19100 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92612
You and a guest are invited to attend a very special presentation for local residents ages 58-78. This informative and entertaining event is by invitation only and fills up quickly.
During this event, we will reveal proven techniques and strategies to help you preserve your capital, increase your income, decrease your risk and reduce your tax burden.
Important topics that will be covered:
- Learn why you need a financial roadmap
- Traditional “safe” havens such as money-market funds, government bonds and CDs are yielding after-tax returns barely above inflation. You’ll discover better options.
- How to use strategies to coordinate Social Security and other forms of retirement income.
- How to reduce unnecessary taxes.
- How much retirement income will you need?
Seating is limited! Register now to guarantee your seat.
Visit https://www.yoursvp.com to register and use the code CEVJAP, or call (833) 411-4633.